What ingredients are in your Crepprotect products?
Made from 98% coconut extracts, aqua and other natural ingredients.
- Keep out the reach of children
- Keep away from eyes - If the product gets in your eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid contact with the product
- If product is ingested seek medical attention
Crep Protect Spray
200ml super-hydrophobic spray that creates an invisible coating which repels liquids and prevents stains. For use on Canvas, Nubuck & Suede.
- GHS02 flame -Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated
- Can cause skin irritation
- Can cause serious eye irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Crep Protect Mark On Pen
The Ultimate Midsole Custom Pen The 4mm bullet tip allows pinpoint precision when restoring tired midsoles or designing your own custom patterns.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces
- Store in a well ventilated place
Are your products safe and sustainable?
Yes, we are committed to using 98% natural ingredients across our product range. We are currently working to design products that can be reused and recycled.
Will Crep Protect cause “yellowing” to occur on my sneakers?
No, our Crep Protect spray is a super-hydrophobic spray which creates an invisible coating that repels liquids and prevents stains. If you get dirt on your sneakers, all you need to do is wipe it off and you're good to go. It does not change the colour of your sneakers.
What causes “yellowing” on sneakers?
Sunlight is one of the main culprits for yellow stains on shoes. This is because of a chemical reaction between ultraviolet light and the shoe's paint or dye. Prolonged sun exposure can cause your white sneakers to become yellow.
Where else can I purchase Crepprotect Products?
Crepprotect is stocked in over 55+ retail stores worldwide, check your local retailer for our product offering.
When do you get new stock?
We can not always notify you about all product restocks. You can always keep a close eye on our social media, blog, and sign-up to emails at the bottom of our homepage.